Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can anyone tell me which makeup to build up to look like i have a perfect complexion..?

i know you use foundation, base, toner/highlighter, primer..etc...


but what are the ';stages'; you do to build up all the makeup which do different things ?


+


can anyone give me a guide on when to apply what and where, names of the stuff to use e.g. toner.. , and any good examples/makes if possible??


sorry if this question is confusing but i want any help i can get, i've got a major party to go to!! :} thanks!! xxCan anyone tell me which makeup to build up to look like i have a perfect complexion..?
Everyone does put makeup on in different stages. I personally put my masacara/eyeliner on first and then color my eyebrows. The reason is because then I can clean up any smudges without messing up my coverup/foundation. You have the option of using pen/liquid/or gel eyeliner. Then I put on concealer and then foundation, and then if I have any blemishes that are still noticeable I will put concealer directly on them. Then eyeshadow, and last blush and bronzer.


Some suggestions:


For affordable Great Lash Mascara by Maybelline is very recommended, many make up artists swear by it. Maybelline also has good liquid eyeliners. Liquid eyeliners, I prefer ones with a point tip, give you a very precise line. Mac has wonderul pigment eyeshadows that are very fun and sparkly, they also have some affordable mascaras and great false eyelashes that they can apply for you. I.D. bare minerals is wonderful, I can't say enough good things about it. Not only do they have powder concealer/foundation that are good for your face and won't cause breakouts, I also use there eyebrow powder that comes with a clear coat that gives you a more natural look. They also have great blushes and eyeshadows, such a big selection of colors to choose from me. Also, great brushes, you need good brushes. It sounds like a lot but the trick is not to over do it. It takes practice. You can always find a place that will return products your unhappy with or a place like Mac, Channel, Bobby Brown, or Nars that can help you with your selection but don't let yourself get talked into buying a lot of stuff you don't want. Make sure to do a face mask and a good exfoliation and mositurize before you start so you have a nice healthy glow.Can anyone tell me which makeup to build up to look like i have a perfect complexion..?
I like Clinique. After cleansing and using a toner, I use an anti aging serum which smoothes my skin and makes it feel very soft. Then I use a face lotion with sunblock. After the lotion has completely absorbed, I use a light foundation first and follow up with a powder which I find to look very natural. I have never broken out from Clinique and they can halp match your skin to the correct color for a natural look.
different people put their makeup in different orders but, i do mine...


foundation, powder, blush/bronzer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, then mascara.


a good foundation that makes your complexion look really really good is covergirl true blend,


they have pretty much any skin tone that you can think of.





k,later :]
DermaBlend.com is a great foundation coverage!


I did not have the money to purchase the powder and foundation. I emailed the company and they had a trial package for $4.99 it did not take but 7 days to get in the mail.





Also Merle Norman Cosmetic Studios will show you how to apply cosmetics along with telling you the right shades for you. Dillards Fine Clothing Store also has an artist. I think Macy's does too. You may want to check out revlon.com,covergirl.com,almay.com OR beinggirl.com OR teenfreeway.com
A beautiful complexion is a Must ! :) I would recomend Bare Minerals. They are very sheer and they leave your face Flaw less. I would Also recomend laura mercier.Before applying any colour, I always create a fresh canvas - a flawless finish. Making your skin look perfect is the first and most important thing you can do to achieve a truly great look. The key is to enhance your natural beauty - whether you use all products together one day, or just a little Secret Camouflage and Setting Powder when you are on the go.';


http://www.lauramercier.com/flawlessface_creating.php
If you don't have a healthy skin to start with you won't look good with any make up on. Eat healthy, and drink plenty of water to flush out the toxins in your body.





I think that you want to look like the models in the magazines. They all have skin probs because of the hours and the amount of shoots that they do in a day. And at the end of that the magazines airbrush the photos, so you will never get the perfect finish that you see in the glossies.





Just look your normal fresh self with light make up. Thick layers look awful, and are not fashionable anyway.
I either use Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation or Dream Matte Mousse, Dream Matte Mousse Covers Up Spots Really Good, I use Revlon Mascara What Makes My Eye Lashes Really Long And Dark And Natural Collection Eye Liner Iv Tried Many Other Eye Liners And This One Does Not Run Hope This Helps
use a light foundation and a light coverup you dont want to look like you have A mask on
If u use all that **** on ur face its gonna make u break out. It is better to eat healthy no fried food not alot of sugar and lots of water and nothing on ur face exept like mascara.
Maybeline Dream Matte Mouse will help give you a flawless complexion. It makes your skin look soft and smooth.
Firstly, wash your face and dry. Then you apply a moisturizer which will help glide the foundation easier. Purchase a foundation that is close to your skin tone. Usually I'll put a sample on the part of my body that is closest to the tone of my face. Use a cotton swab or spunge, whichever is easiest for, Pat small amounts on trouble areas, such as cheeks or areas that tend to break out. If the color foundation is very close to your skin tone, patting these areas will make your face look natural. You don't need alot of foundation. Even if you have breakout. You don't want to cover up pimples too much, it looks bad. The next step would be blush. If you have olive skin try something in the bronze or peach famiy. Before actually appling blow on the brush to avoid appling too much. Apply from cheek to fore head just make sure your applying soft color.
Hi I just get a decent foundation that you can blend and work up in layers in certain make ups claim they do the jobs but others dont do anything and just go streaky.


I will only use one make now and its Barbara Dailys MAKE - UP range in the oil free foundation and its brilliant it goes on really light and blends well giving the look of a fresh faced complexion it has also got stuff in it to help with blemishes and stuff. It quite cheap and does the job, the only thing is its only in Tesco Extra stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish