Tuesday, June 22, 2010

There's a ';new'; makeup powder that provides perfect coverage - even improves skin if you sleep in it! Name??

There's a new makeup powder, pretty exclusive so far, provides perfect coverage and even improves skin if you sleep in it! I've seen it in the newspaper and on TV, but can't remember the NAME! I'm sure it's pricey, but it may be worth it.There's a ';new'; makeup powder that provides perfect coverage - even improves skin if you sleep in it! Name??
there are two that can that I know of. Bare Essentials Bare Minerals (I have used, and loved it, a little pricey) or you can go onto a website like sephora.com and order it from a company called Philosophy (I think it's called blank canvas) that is easier to order. Good choice.There's a ';new'; makeup powder that provides perfect coverage - even improves skin if you sleep in it! Name??
Sheer Cover??
Bare Escentuals,bare minerals? i used that but it contains bismuth oxychloride which if you look up on the internet DOES cause irritation and acne. Look for one that does not contain that ingredient. The mineral makeup i use and love is www.madmineral.org(the best for colors) and www.mineralpuremakeup.com(the best for foundation). i switched to these after i researched why Bare escentuals was making me break out and my skin is normal again. Mineral powders still should be rinsed off before you go to bed, i don't care what anyone else says. do you want to keep all that pollution, makeup and dirt on your face from the day? I didn't think so.
Bare Minerals. I use it. It's awesome. They sell it at Ulta and Sephor (that I know of). Works like a miracle. You might want the starter, Kit. watch the dvd.
Bare Minerals, I think, is what you're looking for, hon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish