Thursday, December 10, 2009

Describe what would be the perfect amount of make up?: how do you do your makeup in the morning?

foundation eye shadow blush mascara and eyeliner!!Describe what would be the perfect amount of make up?: how do you do your makeup in the morning?
day time- foundation, mascara, eyeshadow, chapstick





night time/ special event- foundation, mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick/ gloss, blush





if you are in a hurry simply wear mascara, it gives your face a chic feminine feel.Describe what would be the perfect amount of make up?: how do you do your makeup in the morning?
I don't wear a lot. usually just some eyeliner and mascara. I don't wanna overdo it. sometimes cover-up, and occasionally blush.
what I do every morning:





1. wash my face with warm water


2. lightly brush on some powder foundation, one shade lighter than my skin tone


3. highlight the apples of my cheeks with a pink blush


4. put on a color of eyeshadow


5. pencil on some gray eyeliner on the inside of my lower lashline (gray = a little less severe than black. I swear by it!)


6. sweep on some black mascara
i use Dinair Airbrush Makeup...i use it as my concealer/foundation, blush, eyeshadow, and bronzer...then i use some mascara....it all looks super natural...its also all water based so its not bad for ur skin..ive been using it for the past 2 years and i LOVE it....anywho...hope i helped....=)
i wear: foundation powder blush mascara chapstick or sometimes a rosy pinky lipgloss
here's everything I use in the morning when I do my makeup


moisturizer


face primer


concealer


foundation


finishing powder


blush or bronzer


highlight( sometimes)


eye primer


eyeshadow (more than just 1 of course)


mascara


eyeliner


lipgloss/lipstick
this is what i do every morning!





1. wet my face and wash it i sometimes dont do this tho i get lazy!


2. curl my eyelashes


3. apply mascara on top and botom lashes


4. comb out the clumps in my lashes with a eyelash comb


5. curl my eyelashes again


6. apply more mascara and


keep doing number 5 and 6 til i feel that my lashes are perfect


7. put a little bit of concealer on all my spots


8. put a little bit of eyeliner on lower waterline-i only do this sometimes either i wear eyeliner or eye shadow


9. put a little bit of neutral eyeshadow on to cover up the veins on my eyelids


10. put on some lip gloss


done!!!
My routine:


Curl lashes


Clear mascara


Concealer if I have a spot


Lip balm





:D
-Put on moisturizer.


-You can put on foundation if you have acne. Apply it in a swirling motion.


-Get concealer and put a big dot on under eye circles. Use a rolling motion.


-Get liquid eyeliner and apply it on your upper lashline. Wipe off any eyeliner thats on your lid.


-Get primer and apply on lid and brow bone.


-Get black eye kajal and waterline bottom 1/3 or 2/3 in. Waterline the top until your eyelashes stop. The top might be hard to waterline. Make sure you don't poke yourself!


-Get mascara (not a big fan) and gently stroke lashes.


-Get blush or bronzer (dont care about this). Apply on each cheek 3 times. Add a little on forehead, chin, and nose.


-Finish with light lip gloss! (don't like this either)
Well I just started doing make-up and am waiting for school to start before I do anything with my face right now im just trying to get rid of my acne first before putting that mess on.





But here's I plan to do.





Wash my face with some cleanser





Use some toner to brighten up the face





Spray some fix plus( well mine isn't fix plus but I call it that cause it works just the same)





Put some Maybeline dream liquid mousse on my hand and blend it into my face till it looks even.





Powder face





Spray some more fix plus to set it off.





Apply LITTLE blush cause I only have pinkish colors and im dark skinned so it wouldn't look right.





Then put some good mascara on.





Apply tiny bit of gloss.





AND done!!! I would apply eyeliner but Im not experianced in that yet.


The perfect amount of make-up is light coverage as in not all over top just enough to make you look natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish