Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How can I keep my makeup perfect all day?

It always looks great in the morning and no matter how many time i re-apply it; it seems to just fade away or smere. I need to find a way to keep my foudation/eyeliner/eyeshadow stay looking fresh all day. Any tips?How can I keep my makeup perfect all day?
To keep your makeup looking fresh all day, always apply a primer before your foundation. It will keep your makeup looking fresh all day. One to try is Smashbox Photo Finish. Check it out here: http://www.smashbox.com/index.cfm/fuseac鈥?/a>





For your eyes I recommend Urban Decay Primer Potion. This stuff rocks! Your eyeshadow won't budge or crease and the color will be vibrant and won't fade. I love this stuff and use it everyday. I even pat a bit of it on my lips to keep my lipstick from fading. It works!


http://urbandecay.com/products/PrimerPot鈥?/a>How can I keep my makeup perfect all day?
i use bare minerals by bare escentuals, my make-up stays on till i take it off, even through 12 hour shifts in the hot %26amp; humid south.
You need to experience the amazing Bee Luscious Cosmetics line. The retexturizing primer and the liquid powder mineral foundation are a pure hit, I know I have been a professional makeup artist for 20 years
a good brand of makeup would help a lot


i use mac and that usually holds up for the time being


go to a department store and ask around at the cosmetic counters for which foundation/eyeliner/eyeshadow is best for you.





primers work also, but it kind of depends on your face type





make sure you get oil-free products, so it won't run or smear and it keeps your face oil-free too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish