Thursday, December 3, 2009

My perfect makeup match?

ok, so i'm looking for the perfect makeup match for me!


i have light brown hair, pale white skin w/ a little pinkish on the cheeks (my mom calls it peach and cream complexion??)


i have blue eyes and sometimes they look a tiny bit greenish blue and sometimes dark blue-gray


so i'm looking for something not too dramatic...just something fresh to brighten me up at school cuz i always look boring


i usually get my makeup from sephora...i wear eyeshadow, eyeliner, and lipgloss but i want mascara


give me some ideas, techniques, and colors and stuff!


thanks! (i'm in highschool....almost) luv you all!! 鈾?br>

oh and i'm looking for some type of moisturizer for my face that maybe has a little tint w/ SPF in it...any ideas? (but not too expensive)My perfect makeup match?
i'd go to covergirl.com they will do a color match for you...just click on live helpMy perfect makeup match?
If you go into Sephora ask a sales person to show you the Bare Minerals line of powder {it is used as foundation} it is so light %26amp; doesn't irritate your skin. They will be able to show you the right color for you. I use it all the time :) I also use Bare Minerals eye shadows %26amp; mascara.
Curl your eyelashes before you put mascara on. I use CoverGirl mascara and it comes in a purple bottle.. it's about $6 or $7. I would use blue eyeliner to bring out your blueish-green eyes. A good moisturizer is Pond's Radiance Restored Age-Defying Skin Brightening SPF 15 Moisturizer. I bought mine at Wal-mart. It goes on extremely light so your face doesn't feel greasy.. YUCK! Oh ya, and you might want to use a little bronzer on your cheeks to show a little summer glow. CoverGirl has some really good bronzers.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish