Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can someone please help me plan the perfect outfit? (With makeup and hairstyles)?

I am 12 years old. Please list everything. And where you got the clothes makeup and pics of hairstyles and how to do the hairstyles please!Can someone please help me plan the perfect outfit? (With makeup and hairstyles)?
Just listen to what your dad says is appropriate. He should be able to make sure you are dressed well.





If I had my way all young ladies your age would be in chain mail armor or plate mail if you are strong enough to wear it. Chain mail will help keep young boys away.Can someone please help me plan the perfect outfit? (With makeup and hairstyles)?
For something a little fancier than your everyday stroll I'd do something like this for the outfit.





http://www.tigerofsweden.com/inside/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/therese2.jpg





Put your hair up,(a bun would be best, but keep it a smaller one. Maybe tassel it a little, and make it a bit messy) but keep a few strands down in the front. Like so


http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/5/W/H/holidayup4.JPG





And as for makeup, your only twelve. Maybe a bit of eyeliner, and a nude lip gloss. Keep it simple.
12 year olds don't need make up and whre are you going?
simple: wear whatever you feel most comfortable in

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish