Thursday, December 3, 2009

If you have your perfect makeup from drugstore brands why switch to High end brands?

Ive been wearing makeup since i was 13 and made alot of mistakes, i have all my staple products and know what works for me best,, I use clinque moisturizer, murad eye cream, but for my makeup i use almay foundation, max factor mascara, loreal eyeliner, loreal shadow, maybelline lipstick and gloss.


I have the prefect look with these products and people even ask me if i had my makeup profesionally done alot.





I tried switching to the high end products, honestly did not care for them or for any makeover i have been given in the counters, i always do a better job..





So why switch? i recently brought a whole bunch of products on the reccomendation of kim kardashian and wound up returning everything because it looked awful and cheap on me,, and me and her have very similar features-im armenian too and thats why i brought the stuff-thought it would look good since we look a little alike-i was wrongIf you have your perfect makeup from drugstore brands why switch to High end brands?
If you've found your perfect makeup and like the way you look, there is no reason to switch. Stick with what you know works and what you like.





I love makeup and have tons of it from all different brands- from $2 drugstore stuff to expensive high-end brands. While I feel overall the high-end stuff works better for me and gives me what I want, there are some really cheap brands that I love and some high end brands that I thought were horrible. Even within the same brand, there may be certain colors that are better quality than others. If it works for you, who cares what brand it is?If you have your perfect makeup from drugstore brands why switch to High end brands?
Well I have noticed there is a huge difference between drugstore brand eyeshadows and MAC or Nars. Those two brands have higher pigment more of a color selection and different textures to their eyeshadows blushes and bronzers. I think there are great brands at the drugstore. I love Mabyeline mascaras as well as L'oreal mascaras and eyepencils. But when it comes to pigmented products I tend to stick to the higher end brands.
well it doesnt really matter which brand you buy, just as long as- for example you dont buy a high end moisturiser , if it has oils in it, thats the only thing. really, you can get cheap stuff that works best- usually from a drug store. their make up and facial stuff is better, however look at high end make up, cause sometimes they last a bit longer- eg mascara that neutrogena advertises...ect
I usually only buy my concealer, fondation, and powder from high endstores(MAC). Only because i've found they don't dry out my face. I have very sensitive skin, and have realized i get red, and itch.


It shouldn't happen to everyone though. But i stilll buy my lip glosses, eyeshadows, eyeliners, and mascaras from drugstores(and sometimes highend stores)





hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish