Thursday, December 10, 2009

Best makeup? Perfect amount?

Right now I'm struggling with some very bad makeup brands and every day I am putting on a different brand or amount. I would really like a good mascara (I have blue eyes), eyeliner, eye shadow set, lip gloss, and foundation. I have a mild amount of freckles. Please help me find a non expensive solution. Online websites would be great! Thanks so much!! :)Best makeup? Perfect amount?
i LOVE MAC%26lt;3 (:


their MAC Studio Fix + Foundation amazed me! (:


it was $30,


%26amp;%26amp; it lasts about 6 months or more. :D


they quality is amazing. (:


%26amp;%26amp; they don't animal test. %26lt;3


%26amp;%26amp; if you are not satasfied with the product,


you get a refund. :DDD


but i didnt refund. :D


i loved the coverage,


natural look,


i just loved it. (:


but if you're tryin to save on money,


people are talking about this brand called E.L.F (Eyes Lips Face)


i haven't tried it but i took a look at their website %26amp; youtube


its REALLYYY cheap,


but people say the quality is amazing


like a brush for a dollar, mineral makeup for five dollars, eyelash curler a dollar, take a look at their stuff. (:





http://www.eyeslipsface.com/Default.asp





hope i helped %26amp;%26amp; good luck! %26lt;3 (:Best makeup? Perfect amount?
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=juic鈥?/a>


She has some great tutorials and such and she even includes her favourite makeup brands etc.
I'm sorry that u have bad make-up brands and really the only good make-up brands are expensive. And I wouldn't look on youtube if you want to find good cheap make-up brands because we all use MAC, Sephora, and NYX pro. Except NYX is really cheap compared to MAC. So I would look at nyxcosmetics.com and see if they fit your price budget. But i like Maybelline Collasal mascara, revlon eyeshadow, and Milani lip stick. I also love Bare minerals foundation but it is on the expensive side. ($25) Also use darker colors (not like black but just darker) because of your blue eyes. It will make yours eyes pop. Aslo I like Coastal Colors Palette. It's 88 colors for $26!! (quite a deal!)


Hope this helps! =D
eyeko.com





some pple says its kinda cheap but i have fallen in love with it afta my first use!





i used to hate it bu its reli good n der at a reasonable price n free shipping worldwide!








hope i helped
Dinair airbrushing makeup is great, they have a paramedical line that covers acne, tattoos and rosacea flawlessly and doesn鈥檛 leave make up lines. You can even use the foundations can also be used to create blush, eye shadow, eyebrow color and bronzer.





The best site I have found for both prices and customer service is http://www.palazah.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish