Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What's your idea of the perfect makeup?? answer!!?

Okay, so what is your idea of the perfect makeup! coverage, colours, fake lashes? anything! just describe the PERFECT face! :)What's your idea of the perfect makeup?? answer!!?
Something that accentuates the good points. Looks natural. Classic, but still modern and fashionable.


Here's the makeup I use. I'm 16 almost 17.


FACE


Primer: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh…


Concealer: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh…


Liquid foundation: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh…





EYES


Eyeshadow: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh…


Eyeliner: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh…


Mascara: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh…





LIPS


Lipgloss: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh…What's your idea of the perfect makeup?? answer!!?
natural and beautiful
The perfect face is the one you were made to have, not covered and hidden by products created to make you look different.
none. i am a natural girl and feel fine with out.
the perfect face is one that is not hidden by makeup but accentuated.





makeup that draws my attention in advertising is a flawless complexion with a satin finish, glossy lips, and long lush lashes. everything else takes back seat to perfect skin, shiny mouths and full fringe for me.
i like proactiv foundation and powder. i use a light purple eye shadow- which i have very dark eyes so it doesnt stand out on me a lot, then i use hemp organics lipstick- a light pink color. i use any kind of mascara. and sometimes a blue or purple eyeliner. voila! thats me. i am 38 and dont wear a lot of makeup- so what i do wear- i like it rather light, but my face still looks good that way!


i also like mary kay products. i sold mary kay for 11 years i guess.
clean...


just mascara
I am more a natural person. If I am going to use make up I want it to be suttle. I love browns and pinks. I do love to plump up my eyelashes though. I think my eyes are my best feature so it makes them pop out with dark, full lashes. My eye lash curler is my favorite friend. I am not too fond of the fake lashes though.
natural yet polished and sassy at the same time!(i watch makeover shows....gives me alot of knowledge lol)
I think that the perfect make up is the one that when a woman put it on her face listens to the others saying ';oh! how beautiful she is!'; and not ';wow! her make up is wonderful!';.
u should never put on to much make up stay natural to who u are
I love makeup, so for me, that natural look doesn't cut it! I love colors and tones. I like to play with it all. I'm dark skinned and lilacs and pinks don't really work, so I mix them with darker versions of the same tones to make 'em work. My perfect face is one with rich colors and tones.
as natural as possible, with the colors suited to the skin tone. some gloss (non-colored, or slight pink). fake lashes only if you consider them absolutely necessary
First of all !!!NO FAKE EYELASHES!!! (unless you want to look like the wicked witch from the west) As for all over you need to use a think cream for your face first to moisturise it.Then you need to find a liquid fondation.(I LOVE Loreal's true match) You can find it at Walgreens,or walmart. Then find a powder that matches your skin color also to fill it in. As for your eyes I don't use liner. Just a good mascara(Clinique) Then just your favorite Lip Gloss, and your done...The perfect Face:)
make it look natural. If you want you eyes to look bigger curl your lashes, use a light beige pencil color (a lot of people use black, but that actually makes your eyes look smaller). use a light powder if you have an uneven tone(try bareminerals it's great). don't wear powder or foundation if you have a good face. use a really light red or light beige eyeshadow. and put some shine to you lips. try light shade of red lipstick and put vaseline on top of that with a small brush this will make it look like a shiny pink instead of red!(it's better if you rub the brush first on the lipstick and then o the vasline finally apply to your lips)


looking natural always looks best, it doesn't look as if your hiding behind your makeup.
dont go fake, stick on eye-lashes are stupid, and you can tell they are fake, just a thing covering of foundation so you can see your real skin too but not the blemishes, black eyeliner and mascara and a nice 2 tone eyeshadow the colour depending on the outfit and occasion!! dont forget a bit of blusher!!!
even skin tone that is right for you skin color, rosey cheeks, shiny lips, even eybrows, some eyeshaw, mascara, black eeyeliner, and a brihgt white smile!
Make up is designed to bring out the real beauty your face has to offer. I like fake lases and coverage. But a face looks much better with natural colors, browns, tans, and bronzers, rather then pinks and greens! =)
NOT TOO MUCH!!!


fake eyelashes: NO, unless its for something like New Years.


coverage/foundation: do not cake it on.


Perfect Makeup for me: lip gloss, a LITTLE eyeliner and eyeshadow. Foundation if necessary. I like neutral colors, I like to put on a little light green eyeshadow every now and then, not too much though. In my opinion, when it comes to makeup, a lot of times, less is more.
the perfect face is one without make up
Natural colours, no embellishments





and the applied so that it makes it look as though you're not wearing any makeup
The best all over makeup is bare minerals! It never looks caked on. The coverage is great. You won't look like you have a mask on. No fake lashes. Use mascara for lengthing or thicking, which ever you need. Always wear gloss on your lips!
Hollywood or NoHoGlo mineral foundation from LAminerals. com. Perfect. Flawless. Just enough Glow. Love it. Can't live without it!
i dont where it i dont cross dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish