Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What type of makeup is perfect for me?

I am thirteen years old. I've never worn makeup outside. I sometimes put it on for fun, and at sleepovers and stuff. I have brown eyes, full lips, and black hair. Where can I get the makeup kit (Mascara and eye liner included). What colors would best fit my features?What type of makeup is perfect for me?
Hun, you 13 and probably beautiful, you don't need make-up :-)


But...you probably going to wear it anyways, so....


Just get a brown eye liner pencil for you lids, and a maybline black mascara. light pink lipstick, Works like a charm :-)What type of makeup is perfect for me?
Well, in my personal opinion you should never buy a makeup kit. But ulta has a very large one for 15 bucks and it has many colors. For your eyes, i would put a small amount of lavender eye shadow. The lips will have to be fairly bright but not neon if you go for that. A peach if you may.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish