Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How can I have clear, perfect skin without makeup?

I have these little pore thingies in my skin they are white heads and some black heads on the ridge of my nose. I really hate having to pop them because they are like everywhere on my face! Haha, is there something that will work good and make them go away without popping them?How can I have clear, perfect skin without makeup?
Use Clinique 3 step skin care. Twice a day, don't skip a step. %26amp; your skin will look GREAT.How can I have clear, perfect skin without makeup?
use neutrogenas oil free acne wash daily scrub and put toothpaste on your pimples for 15 minutes so they dont clog your pores
proactive every night
You could try Proactive Solution, or Acne Pads.





If those dont work, maybe see a dermo?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish