Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How can you get perfect skin using makeup?

Alright I am 16 and my skin is not that bad but I do get I get frequent red acne, I also have this red splotch on the side of my face I would like to cover. What products should I use (concealer, foundation, powder??). Is there any specific types that work better (liquid, powder, mineral). Do you have any tips for application?? Anything?? Thanks!!How can you get perfect skin using makeup?
Well, unfortunately woman get acne, near that time. But what i use, and my skin is pretty clear, i use Covergirl liquid.. Not the pump the bottle of it, you can get it without oils,but if u get it without oils get a shade darker! W/o oils has blue reg. which i use has white.. :)How can you get perfect skin using makeup?
Hi,


I'm an internet newbie,however I've a Word-press site on


http://www.buyingmineralmakeupnow.com/


In regards to your question you would find there some useful information and I also give you some tips here:


Always test products before using them. To test a new product, apply a small amount to your wrist or arm and wait 24 hours. If you don't come out in rashes, hives, or any allergic reactions, the product is most probably safe.


Don't slather on lots of lotions and also consider switching from thick foundations to mineral makeup.


Remember to moisturize your skin.Wait for 10 minutes for your moisturizer to absorb before using foundation to ensure to stays put.


I hope that helped,


Jaro

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish