Thursday, December 10, 2009

Real face with couple of zit or perfect face with makeup?

so my face without makeup has a couple of bumps on my forehead and couple of scars.





if i use makeup i have a flawless face





which one is better ?


btw i/m 14Real face with couple of zit or perfect face with makeup?
well flawless faces are always easy on the eyes. lol


but none of us ARE flawless.


so do whichever one is more comfortable for you :)


%26amp; im 14 too! lolReal face with couple of zit or perfect face with makeup?
If you want to look flawless, makeup is the way to go! I wish my foundation made my face flawless. Damn, I wish I knew what you use :)


Sometimes makeup is annoying and can clog the skin so some days without makeup are great because you don't feel the urge to reapply, or if you wipe your face, you won't need to worry about ruining your makeup!!!
Whichever one you feel most comfortable in is the best.


This sounds somewhat biased though.
Real! Your imperfections make you who you are. :]
just use a little makeup
Use a little makeup. Thats what my sister does. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish