Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can't find my perfect shade of makeup anywhere, can anyone shed some light?

I have very fair skin. To be more precise, it's the most pale i've ever seen lol. The problem is, i have trouble finding makeup. I've tried mineral makeup, i've tried mousse. I've used the lightest shades possible and I still come out with my face darker than everything else.





Sometimes even a bit orange looking, even though it's ivory makeup.





Do you know of any place I could find the right foundation for my color?





And... i'm not open to wearing bronzer lol I like my fair skin I just can't find my shade anywhere :/Can't find my perfect shade of makeup anywhere, can anyone shed some light?
I would try asian brands, such as shiseido, since they cater to populations where fair is the ideal, i've also heard clinique is good (from my very, very fair friend, well fairer then me, which is saying something).Can't find my perfect shade of makeup anywhere, can anyone shed some light?
I would recomend trying ur search more online, u can find more there than any department store, but the Cover Girl tru blend is pretty good with working with all complections without an oranging effect. But I would try more online....
yes
you should try tinted moisturiser, Estee Lauder and Benefit do one that adapts to all shades
go to your local make up shop and get them to test some of the tester on you....
  • beaded necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish