Thursday, December 3, 2009

Whats your idea of the perfect makeup?

skin, eyes, cheeks, lips etc.Whats your idea of the perfect makeup?
For my skin:


Bare Minerals, it's actually good for your skin!





Eyes:


I use eyeshadow that goes good with my skin-tone and eyes





Cheeks:


Pinkish-Peachy blush





Lips:


Lipgloss!Whats your idea of the perfect makeup?
!st not pancake


2nd not overwhelming


3rd natural. It looks like the perfect icing on a very yummy cake...a perfect Picasso
Apply makeup in the order described in ';eHow to Apply Makeup in 10 Easy Steps'; (see Related eHows), and remember to clean and moisturize your face first.





Choose brighter or darker tones for a stronger, more made-up look.





Intensify your natural makeup for evening. Instead of brown, for example, go for charcoal around the eyes. 'Pop' blush with a brighter color over your usual one. Make lips brighter, darker or more shimmery.





Don't skimp on makeup tools. Better tools make applying makeup easier and faster.
I don't wear makeup, but if I wore makeup, I would put


lip gloss


mascara


eyeliner


eyeshadow
Mild contrasting colors around the mouth, eyes, cheeks. Not a lot of paint to start with. A great hair style is more important to looking attractive, for me. Makeup should be moderate. No piercings to scare people from looking at you.
skin: bronzing beads


eyes: liqued eyeliner


cheeks: light pink blush


lips: really shiney lip gloss
i like- - - - foundation, mascara, blush, and lip gloss. :))
This is my most ideal make up!


http://www.lorealparisusa.com/bronzerock鈥?/a>
Skin - a foundation that goes on smooth and looks natural, not caked on.





Eyes - eyeshadow that blends easy and doesn't crease. Liquid eyeliner with a good applicator. A mascara that isn't all clumpy.





Cheeks - sheer, sunkissed color like terra cotta or peach that gies a healthy glow.





Lips - One word: lipgloss! The best is when it doesn't disappear as soon as you put it on. I love it because it's more natural looking and doesn't dry out your lips like lipstick.
Nothing heavy!!!!!!!!!!!! Makeup should accentuate what you have, not make you look like a hooker!!!!





Skin - Bare Minerals - since using this product my face has not had ONE breakout, has less redness, and when I have it on I look glowing but not ';made up';. It's been worth every cent!





Cheeks - I use the ';Warmth'; (blush) that comes with the Bare Minerals. It really is awesome - and I am a strawberry blonde who is very fair skinned.





Eyes - I use the ';quad'; eyeshadows by Revlon and get them at WalMart for about $5. The eyeshadow can be as dark or as subtle as you want depending how much you put on. I always get compliments on my eyes when I wear them. I have about 5 of them so I continuously change the colors around. (NEVER anything crazy like Avril Lavigne and her racoon eyes - ewwww)





Lips - I mainly stick with light colored lip glosses (remember I am fair skinned) and I use lots of different kinds of gloss: Loreal, Rimmell, Cover Girl, and Clinique. PS - The Clinique cost me $14 and the other cheaper ones are just as good if not better. I have also enjoyed using Cover Girl's True Shine lipsticks. They are arranged according to skin color so I get the ones way over on the left that are for fair skin. So far, every color has actually looked really good on me.
No foundation on clean, clear skin.





Natural cheeks.





A little color on the lips, something natural.





A little mascara.
any 3 blend eyeshadow with thin to thick eyeliner and some mascera and lip gloss





my ideal makeup http://www.lancome.com.sg/img/_en/_sg/ca鈥?/a>
things that look natural....


i would recommend almay products. they have a line that helps play up the color of your eyes. eyes accent alot. then go for a nice glossy lip ...even if its clear with no color.
A product to smooth out the compexion like a transparent foundation base. If you want heavier coverage a wet/dry foundation that goes on like a powder. Concealer where needed. A touch of blush (I'm anemic and pale so need it). Some eyeliner in dark brown, maybe a bit or mascara, and some lip gloss or lipliner used as lipstick. This might sound like a lot of makeup but used together really looks like I barely have any on.
Black Mascara


Gray Eyeliner


Victoria's Secret Lip Gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish