Thursday, December 10, 2009

Makeup perfect for me?

Ok so I really like Mischa Barton's makeup(natural but yet noticeable looking) is I want something similar to hers.





I am white complected with yellow undertones


I have hazel eyes I would like for them to look green since sometimes they do.


And I have brown chocolate colored hair





What is the best makeup for me?? Eyeshadow, eyeliner, etcMakeup perfect for me?
hey Jen I am a make-up artist so I should have the right answers. Firstly don't follow any one elses trends or make-up settings, make them your own !!!! secondly, Jen your a golden girl in my opinion. any yellow based colours are definately for you . The best lip colours are plums, berrys,classic reds and dark (not hot ) pinks almost red( but not bright). best eye colours are: Lilacs, Golds, Bronze and champagne. light mascara and light eyeliners with a light pink blush.Makeup perfect for me?
Try using brown eyeliner, since you are going for a more neutral look. You would probably want to use a light lavender eyeshadow to bring out more green in your eyes. Then use a light peachy/pink blush for a natural glow. Top off your lips with a light color lip gloss or you can just go with chapstick. Oh and for more of a pop use mascara!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish