Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I need perfect makeup for a performance?

I have a dance recital and I need my makeup to look perfect! All the form I got said that I should wear was blush and lipstick, so the rest is kind of up to me. My outfit is a really shimmery blue and I am also wearing my hair down with a shimmery blue headband. I just don't know what makeup to wear... any suggestions?I need perfect makeup for a performance?
CoverGirl Outlast Double Lipshine in 14 Carat Ruby





CoverGirl Trublend whipped foundation in your shade





CoverGirl Fresh Look pressed powder in your shade





Maybelline Expert Wear Blush in Gentle Rose





Maybelline Cover Stick鈊?Corrector Concealer in Green, Yellow, and Your shade





Also:


Since the sheet said just blush and lipstick you probably shouldn't wear anything else but if you really wanted to you could get away with





A taupey shadow, like Cargo shadow in Bermuda





and CoverGirl LashExact mascara





but if you wear contacts I advice nothing on the eyes because my contacts hurt when I wear eye makeup





If you need any more help feel free to email meI need perfect makeup for a performance?
i've been a dancer for a long time here is what we wear-


-foundation(liqud and powder)


-brown eyeshadow


-black eyeliner


-redish pinkish blush


-mascarra


-false eyelashes


-red lipstick


well thats what we wear for competitions, preformances, and recitals so hope this helps!
Dance make up is OVER THE TOP! I know this sounds crazy, and this probably isn't something you would normally wear...but it really shows up on stage:


RED lipstick


you can do a strong BLUE shadow


heavy BLACK eyeliner


and lots and lots of mascara


go for a bright PINK blush





on any other occassion, you'd look crazy, but you'll show up perfectly to the audience :)





ps.


add lots of sparkles...hah
use foundation


then pink blush, you almost want to look like a doll close up from, way away tho it looks nice trust me


use black eyeliner


and lots of mascara!! dont use blue eye shadow from way away it will look like a hooker,


use gray or pink its either light or dark


then red lipstick or pink and shimmer!
Haha! I am a dancer so this is perfect.





TIPS





1. Use foundation and LOTS AND LOTS of blush. You will get washed out because of the lights if you don't.


2. DO NOT USE BLUE EYESHADOW. Use a black/ grey smokey eye combo. THe more make-up the better.


3. Lipstick is a must--not lipgloss.
Put on Mascara and a dark blue eyeliner just above the lash line on your top lid. Then put glitter below your eye brow. That will be cute. If you don't have that makeup just do to walmart. Its really cheap there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish