Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can i do my makeup like Georgia at her party in 'Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging'?

her skin looks perfect and id really like to know how to do my eyes like hers.





http://www.angusthongsmovie.com/intl/uk/img/photo26.jpgHow can i do my makeup like Georgia at her party in 'Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging'?
I'd use mineral foundation and a light dusting of bronzer.


Then get a dark purple liquid liner and line under your eyes with it (but not in the water line) ending with a flick. Do the same on the top lid.How can i do my makeup like Georgia at her party in 'Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging'?
a foundation that matches your skin !!!





black liquid liner all round your eye PRACTICE MAKES PERFECTION!!





use a natural shade of eyeshadow its all eyeliner baby !





go for nude or a soft pink for lips





hope i helped
  • beaded necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish