Thursday, December 10, 2009

Makeup to look perfect?

I see all these girls that have fakeup that makes there skin look perfect. I've tried Mac, Clinique,,, I Only have a problem with the eyeliner and liquid makeup. I need an eyeliner that does not smear by the end of the night. I cannot wear liquid either. I've tried waterpfroof and everything.. I need a liquid makeup that looks flawless and perfect and the ame 8 hours later. ThanksMakeup to look perfect?
Sweetie, I don't think what kind of eyeliner matters it's how you use it. I wear mostly natural looking makeup but my face has all this stuff on it. I've gotten many compliments on it. My secret? I read and studied the book from IMAN:The Beauty of Color. If you want essential advice on make-up, skin, what goes with what skin color and more PLEASE READ THIS BOOK. You shouldn't be disappointed. :-)Makeup to look perfect?
uhm...for the eyeliner problem...I would recommend that you but a little bit of powder under the eyeliner (even if it is a little bit of baby powder). The powder will keep under your eye area dry and therefore the make-up shouldn't smudge. Just make sure to check up on it throughout the day. For the makeup problem...I'd recommend that you use powder foundation because it looks more natural and when you sweat its okay and doesn't look cakie. Always remeber that more is less...and less is more. Best wishes
try smashbox eyeliner. You can get it from www.qvc.com. also, try using a bit of powder under where you apply your liner. this will help keep it dry, and will help prevent smudging. Also, clinique is good.
hello...I'm Italian!!!!but i speak English.


try with the new eyeliner ';loreal';...


kiss!





ciao sono italiana.


non so se ho capito la tua domanda.spero di si.in italia va tutto bene.vado al liceo classico.ho quindici anni.buona cena e buona notte.
Have you tried Clinique mechanical eyeliner? I use really black and I love it!! Its so dark and stays that way and stays only on my lash line from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. I come home from the gym and it is still on, maybe a bit lighter by that point, but still doesnt smudge. I wa son a mission to find a smudge-free eyeliner and finally found it and won't try another ever.





As for makeup, you should relaly try powder, its less cakey, have you tried Bare Escentuals? Heard such good things and finally bought it yesterday and this morning I feel so beautiful!! I'm hooked.
I suggest MAC Fluidline Gel Liner applied with a small flat headed brush. It is very easy to apply. Other cosmetic lines make gel liner as well. Good luck!
Try setting your pencil liner with eyeshadow the same color as the liner. After applying the liner, take a lining brush and go over the liner with the powder. I also dust Bare Minerals powder foundation over my liquid foundation for a coverage but glowing look. ( I only use that trick at night.) During the day I have a more sheer natural look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish