Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I need your help girl for perfect makeup?

ok I use colorstay by revlon and it's alright. I need a liquid foundation that makes your skin look perfect. I need one that stays on all day even when you sweat and just looks flawless. And please don't say there is none that is perfect because I see people that look perfect with makeup. Anyway I tried Mac and didn't like it..Plz help!!!I need your help girl for perfect makeup?
Mary Kay (though expensive) has a REALLY nice liquid foundation. We bought it to wear at my sister in laws wedding. It was steaming hot, we were sweating like hostages, but it looked great all day! :)





You could check ebay for cheaper prices. But I would call a Mary Kay consultant to get that free peek at what would match your skin perfectly first (she will come to your house or whatever and show you her bag of goodies... but you don't have to buy anything)... and then look for that number on ebay! LOL I think it's like $16 from Mary Kay and my sister in law and I found ours on ebay for $3!! :)





Good luck! :)I need your help girl for perfect makeup?
Ok well I think You should Use something called Covergirl Go To walmart and When You look for it, it will be in diffrent colors, so find your skin color and it is perfect for what ur wanting!
Hey I am a makeup artist in los angeles, california and I have to say that no matter what kind of foundation you're using the real trick is this... Once you've put the foundation all over your skin, blend it in really well and then use a pressed powder (cover girl perfect match is great) and put it all over your face (not too much tho!). Make SURE (this is where most girls get lost) to put powder all over your eyelids!!! THIS is what prevents those ugly creases from sweating. I promise you, that is the biggest secret in makeup. Powder your eyelids! If you wear mascara daily you can benefit from using a couple of coats of powder on your lids... because if the powder gets in your eyelashes and looks cakey you can just cover it up with the mascara (it will also make them look thicker). Use waterproof mascara to prevent it from melting when you sweat. Let me know if you need more help!
In order to get the makeup thats ';perfect'; for you, I would suggest getting a facial and being advised by a professional. Most malls have a Merle Norman, Este Lauder or another name brand makeup counter. Another idea is to have an Arbonne makeup party and have a consultant come to your house and do a show for you and your friends.


Good Luck!
  • mobility scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish