Thursday, December 10, 2009

Girls, what is more important to you, getting your Hair perfect or your Makeup perfect ?

=PGirls, what is more important to you, getting your Hair perfect or your Makeup perfect ?
Hair perfect..





I can go out with no make up and expose my natural beauty (lol hahaha).. Rather than having make up on but your hair is totally messy.. Though I like messy hairstyles a lil bit hahaha.. =]Girls, what is more important to you, getting your Hair perfect or your Makeup perfect ?
hmmm..... thats a hard one. I will be grumpy if either of them dont look good. I think makeup is more important.... wait no hair... wait no makeup.... hmmmm..... im gonna go with hair. AHH! okay.... seriously this time makeup. *coughs the word hair* lol :)
I like both to be perfect. =] But i don't mind if it gets messed up either. I remember one day when i was walking home and it started raining really badly... My hair was drenched and i had mascara running down my face. ¬_¬ Damn non-waterproof!!! lmao
hair! mostly because my hair is uncooperative. and makeup is simple and fun. but hair is just a pain in the ***.
Hair! I usually don't wear makeup (unless I'm taking pictures of myself or I'm going somewhere important!)
Well since makeup is not an option for me, then hair.


But I usually have a very messy hair look so it really doesn't matter how my hair looks, haha.
probably hair because i'm only 13 and i don't wear much makeup anyway
Lol.


Im a girl.


I'd say hair, because make-up teds to make you break out.


So yeah.
Sorry, more important to keep my brain in perfect condition. I never know when I might actually use or need it!
hair :P definitely
Make up.


Duh.


I can work with messy hair.


But a bald looking face bothers me.
My hair by default. I don't normally wear makeup.
I like both to be perfect but as I don't wear make up most of the time I'd go with hair being perfect.
neither it's all about the outfit
Hair =)
Make up
I feel confident if my hair looks good.So i will say Hair
Hair.
Its all about the hair man.
having a brain
er-both! But i think makeup is pretty important u can always throw your hair up in a ponytail but what about our faces?
Both !


x
make up!!!!! :]
got to be hair honey x
hair :)
hair
hair..I don't really wear that much makeup xD
My hair, I don't really wear make up anyway.





The first answer is stupid. In my opinion.
my hair.
i don't really care.. i guess if i'm going out my make up.. but if it's just everyday i'd say hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish