Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do certain women get that ';perfect'; face or makeup job, and always look perfect?

This one gal I know has skin that looks like PURE velvet or peachy looking.. I mean her skin is SOO perfect, and she is always dressed JUST right and is always done up. How do these women do it? Is there some kinda trick? I mean it's like they're smacked with a perfect stick... The nice face, hair, clothes. It seems they know how to do everything JUST right.. Is it possible for us other ladies to ';do it right';?





HELP!How do certain women get that ';perfect'; face or makeup job, and always look perfect?
Some people are just gifted and make everything look perfect and stuff. When I was like 11 I knew someone who was perfect in every single way and now im like.. wtf. How did they even KNOW what they were doing and how perfect it was.





Anyway. Maybe learn a bit about fashion I guess. The skin.. healthy eating, good care routine I guess.





I dont think theres a trick or anything, but I wanna buy one of those perfect sticks xDHow do certain women get that ';perfect'; face or makeup job, and always look perfect?
Anyone can do it right!


It just takes time and desire to do it!
i know how u feel =/


i think the same thing all the time.
I use Apricot scrub to remove all the dead skin. use moisturize and invest in an airbrush/makeup. I use ( www.dinair.com ) it goes on very light and looks flawless. And alot of practice makes perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish