Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do i make my face look like Alice Cullen? She has a perfect complexion and i kinda don't. Any makeup tips?

i do have the short hair which looks almost exactly like hers. She's beautiful and i need to look good for this roll im doing at school. We're replaying the baseball scene and im alice i gotta look good. plez i need every last bit of information!How do i make my face look like Alice Cullen? She has a perfect complexion and i kinda don't. Any makeup tips?
I had to do this same thing for school a couple weeks ago :)


What I did was I evened out my complxion with some foundation in a light shade then packed my face with pale powder. On the eyes use a fair bronze eyeshadow on eyelids and a bit up to the eyebrows. If your not bunnette or even if you are shape your brows with some brown eye shadow. Do a thick shapely line on your upper lid with black eyeliner. On the lips use a burgandy or red lip stain with lip liner. No blush, a bit of mascara on the top.


Good luck :)How do i make my face look like Alice Cullen? She has a perfect complexion and i kinda don't. Any makeup tips?
is your face pale? if its not then try putting baby powder on it or maybe lavander face powder put on very little mascara and use bright red lip stick like almost from the 80`s or something hope i could help :D
Try a sheer thing.I would do light pink lips and the face use a lot of powder on the face.


Good Luck in the play!
SHEER COVER!!!!
sounds crazy but baby powder or matte makeup in a light shade

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish