Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the perfect age 2 put on makeup?

im 11 and i wear makeup is it right???What is the perfect age 2 put on makeup?
I think 11 is too young wait till you're 13What is the perfect age 2 put on makeup?
i started wearing makeup when i was 13, and it was only mascara and lipgloss. When i was about 16-17 did a bit more, mascara eyeliner lipgloss and a lil eyeshadow. I didnt start wearing a fullface of makeup like liquid foundation, blush, concealer till i was like 19....i think 11 is too young..but depends on what kind of makeup? what r u wearing? just lipgloss...that's alright i guess..but fullface or anything more then lipgloss i think it's too young. I'd say about 14
11 is a good age why becuz when your ten u dont know much i just turned 12 and l learned much about makeup so its a good age it is right if you want 2 wear makeup if u want 2 its a good age if want 2 look pretty
When I was 7 and 8 I used to play with little low quality makeup kits for fun. I would only wear it for a couple minutes of play then wash it off.





When I was 11 however, I started wearing more professional mascara and lip gloss. That was it.
yeah thats the perfect age.


i started wearing makeup the day i started middle school.


however dont wear it if you dont need it.


a natural beauty is always better.
the perfect age is when you start caring about your looks. Lol. I started caring when i was 12. I put on mascara. It doesn't matter what you put on though as long as you don't put on too much!
I think that is a little to young for makeup. You are trying to grow up to fast. I think the appropiate age is about 15, once you start high school.
I mean Lip gloss sure;


But concealer foundation and stuff like that





Mascara is ok;So is eyeliner


But wait for the eye shadoww
just a little makeup is good. I buy my 10 year old cousin those little girl makeup kits and she does it all the time with friends.I waited till i was 16 for big makeup not little girl kits.
yeah that is fine by the way you shouldn't ask people how to live your life who cares what they think stuff them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish