Thursday, December 3, 2009

Perfect Makeup. Can Anybody Help me?

I take1 Vitamin E Capsules everyday and its really works to start clearing up my skin and immune system, but i just randomly get these breakouts of like 2/3 spots just above the bridge of my nose and on my chin. I Randomly get them on my forehead as well and i want perfect make up so i can go out to meet my boyfriend and not look like i have been stung by the spot fairy! Plus its my huge birthday party in 3 weeks! xPerfect Makeup. Can Anybody Help me?
I would suggest a foundation that is less likely to break you out or irritate your skin. Mineral makeup has the advantage of being both healing and non irritating to skin. It also has built in sunscreen which will further protect your skin. Brands that I use and love after trying many over the years are


Egminerals- great foundation and they'll custom blend. Few ingredients so won't likely break you out. You can get samples too.


Cory's- heavier and less natural looking but a great bargain and very few ingredients so you'll likely not break out.





Both sell great blushes and eye shadows too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish