Thursday, December 10, 2009

Perfect, Flawless Makeup?

Okay. So I absolutley love makeup. I love using different colors, shades and trying glitter and what-not.





But! I have one issue.





My foundation, I want a flawless, streak-free look that will stay put!


I have an oil-free foundation right now and it just isn't working.


I put it on about 20 minutes before I leave my house for school, and then, by second period, it's gone! And my face looks blotchy and gross. (And my eyeliner is horrible too! :( It ';falls';, like a powder, right below my eye. Help on the liner would be great too. It's pencil by the way.)





I use a sponge to apply it, I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but I want a foundation, concelor.. Whatever you want to call it, that doesn't look bad after a couple hours, stays on all day, and makes your skin look flawless.





At this point, Im willing to do anything!


Please help!Perfect, Flawless Makeup?
I get a lot of compliments on my skin being so clear but truth be told I DO wear make up.





However, I have foregone foundation. Its too heavy and hard to blend.





I use Physicians Formula Concealer twins. It has a green side for toning down redness and a flesh side that conceals. Then I top it off with Rimmel powder.





With make-up, less is more.Perfect, Flawless Makeup?
Covergirl Aquasmooth it awesome it stays on a long time and also if you use a primer before you put on your foundation it will stay on a really long time, and make your makeup look good. Mac prep and prime and smashbox photo finish are really good. I like Mac prep %26amp; prime better. and make sure you set your foundation with powder. and for eyeliner avon glimmersticks works great it stays on all day but sometimes its hard to take off later.
I always found powder compacts to work much better. I re-apply like once after putting it on in the morning. I use Almay %26amp; it covers nicely.





As for eyeliner, try the kind you roll up, it's like in a little tube. It's not liquid, it's pencil. But it's thicker %26amp; seems to last a lot longer. The one I have is, I believe, Revlon.
use maybelline base and for the eyeliner use liquid it works great!


http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Face/F鈥?/a>
I use almay for eyeliner. It's waterproof and hypoallergenic :)
BareMinerals really does work! :)





i LOVE it! :)
Try using a Foundation Primer.
REvlon colorstay
you should try those bare mineral powder foundation. i use loreal bare naturale and it works pretty well...
bare minerals or dual finish by lancome I like them both they don't feel too heavy on your skin
YES Bare Minerals
bare minerals or smart shade makeup by almay.
Hi,





If you want long-lasting, streak-proof foundation, i suggest you to try either Revlon Colorstay Liquid Makeup or Clinique Superfit Makeup-this 2 foundations have medium to full coverage (but still feels light on the skin) and lasts up to 16 hours. You have to quickly blend it coz this foundations dries quick, and remember, a lil' goes a looong way.





For eyeliner, i highly suggest you to switch to gel-based eyeliner. Brands like Bobbi Brown, Estee' Lauder and Maybelline is good to try. Makesure you apply a thin layer of loose powder beforehand to make it even more lasts.





For a great concealer, i recommended from brands like M.A.C and also Bobbi Brown-they'll last all day+their shade selections is varies.





For applicator, most people keen to try to apply it using their fingers-but it'll juz melt the makeup+unhygenic. I suggest (absolutely) you to apply it using foundation and concealer brush, coz it'll make the makeup looks more natural and distribute evenly without streak.








Good luck (%26gt;_n)
Powder foundation stays on better than liquid and, as an extra plus, absorbs excess oil throughout the day. I recommend Sephora pressed powder. It's not orange or too pale. For eyeliner, if it's actually falling like powder I'd suggest liquid liner (covergirl makes ones easy to apply) or try a new brand. Rimmel makes some nice ones. Eyelids are the most oily part of the face so your eyeliner could just be sliding off to under your eyes. If that's the case absorb the oil with a neutral eyeshadow powder or eye makeup primer (benefit makes a nice one). That keep the liner stuck on tight.
did i understand you to say you had the revlon colorstay foundation? or just the eyeliner? what i was going to say is that i can't find better for my skin except in the revlon colorstay makeup, the colorstay concealer and the liner and mascara is all i ever use.and it all stays allday long...check and see if you are getting the right kind for your face.If you have oily skin go for the dry to combo.Every girl friend I've ever recommended this to have all fell in love with it and you don't have to use powder....I use my hand to apply because i always wind up with the blotches you talked about...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish