Thursday, December 10, 2009

Help me please! Alright the perfect date makeup!?

Alright, tell me what is the perfect date makeup! I have a story behind this question now ha ha! Anyway, I like this guy...we're really good friends. Talk everyday , and we are hanging out at my best friends house tonight. I want flirty pretty date makeup. So he will love me even more than he does.





Sincerely,


Megan ElaineHelp me please! Alright the perfect date makeup!?
A little nude lipgloss and not too much eyeliner. Thats pretty much it.Help me please! Alright the perfect date makeup!?
If you can run by the drugstore this will be easy!





Get a light pink (very light very sheer) and lightly brush it on from inner corners to outer corners, and up a little as you go out.





Brush on black mascara.





Brush on a light pink lipgloss.





Brush on a coral blush, on the cheekbones.
4 a date i would put black eyeliner put it on the top lid as well, also some makeup powder some eye color a very light 1 if you could ad some flavored lipgloss incase anything happens and last some mascara it mkes ur eyes look more radiant so goodluk!
I love this tutorial, it's perfect!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVABbFQdS鈥?/a>


It's called: First date eyes %26amp; corner lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish