Thursday, December 3, 2009

Perfect makeup all day. Whats your secret?

How are some women able to have their makeup look fresh ALL day?? I just don't get it! I recently discovered eye primer and you use that before you put shadows on. I find that by using that I can keep my eye make-up looking nice for most of the day.


But when it comes to foundation, It seems to just sort of ';fall off';





Could contributing factors be my skin type - combination


My moisturizer - It's sort of greasy but it moisturizes extremely well





Do any of you use a ';primer'; type of product before you put your foundation on? Is that the trick? I'm so curious b/c I'd love to have that same fresh look that I see so many women have :)Perfect makeup all day. Whats your secret?
You should get a primer for your face for combination-oily skin tones.


Also, carry a powder with you to touch up.Perfect makeup all day. Whats your secret?
yep u can get face primers for foundation just like eye primers. also , set ur foundation with powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish