Wednesday, December 2, 2009

All of my friends do perfect makeup?

i want my makeup to look flawless like theres! whats a simple makeup routine? btw i have fair skin with freckles, green eyes..brown hair with red highlights.All of my friends do perfect makeup?
I love to go on youtube and watch other people do their makeup and give tips and all that. type in makeup tutorials.All of my friends do perfect makeup?
personaly, i have fair skin and brown hair with red highlights, green eyes too. very similar! lol


what i like to do, is put on blue eyeliner (if you dont have it, or cant find it anywhere, you could just get grey eyeliner which is alot easier to find and dust a small amount of blue eyeshadow over the top of it.)


then i just get a bit of turquoisy eyeshadow and put it just on my eyelid, not high or anything! then i just put a flick of eyeliner in the corner of my eye (look up 'cat eyes eyeliner' on youtube, like that, but you dont need to use as much :) )





i hope i helped, i used to be pathetic at it but after a bit of practice, my friends who are obsessed with makeup started complimenting me and asking me what i did with my eyes. Good luck! :)
hey! so what i use for my makeup routine is for blemishes, red spots,or undereye circles i use covergirl invisible concealer.Then for an allover airbrushed look i use a buffer or kabouki brush and dip it in loreal true match superblendable powder which is extremely good.then for eyes i tend use black or brown eyeliners from mac,covergirl,nyc,etc,eyeshadows i go with colors like light browns,darkbrowns,sandy colors,beiges,light pinks,blacks,stuff like that.Cheeks i use mac blushes like desert rose,peachy keen,and that kinda stuff and mac does tend to be pricey so there are colors like those in drugstore brand shades as well.And finally for lips i like peachy shades,pink shade,and clear moisturizers too.Hope i helped if u have any Q's just email me :)) byee!
Watch some makeup tutorials on Youtube:


http://www.youtube.com/user/juicystar07





Face:


-Clinique Perfectly Real liquid foundation


-MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural


-MAC Studio Sculpt concealer





Eyes:


-Cover Girl Lash Blast brown/black





Lips:


-MAC Dazzleglass 'Smile'
Make-up is what you feel the best in. Don't look like your m8ts be yourself. what you feel is right for you. all my m8ts have there own make up ways. All you have to do is find yours.
Well, Check here! My favorite website for cosmetics! Almost everything is a dollar! E.L.F. is a company that all girls need! http://www.eyeslipsface.com/home
go to glitzy-glam.com





click on elle and blair's youtube link. they give you makeup tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish