Thursday, December 3, 2009

Flawless skin/perfect makeup?

How is it that I see so many girls w/flawless looking skin and perfect makeup? What are they using that I'm not?? I've heard alot of women talk about Merle Norman?Flawless skin/perfect makeup?
You need to try Avon, they have a wide variety of foundations, etc. for different skin. If interested I'll be happy to e-mail my avon website to you and send you some samples. Please e-mail me if you are interested.





Thanks,


bdsFlawless skin/perfect makeup?
It doesn't matter if it's Merle Norman or something else, what helps is to have your makeup perfectly match your skin. That can be done with a Merle Norman consultant or any department store, where they sit with you under different kinds of lighting until they get it right.
Believe me, I have learned the hard way that the ONLY way that you can get makeup to make your skin look flawless is to get a makeover at any major department store. I have spent so much money trying to do it on my own %26amp; then my husband and/or my mom tells me that the color that i picked out makes my skin look too pale or dried out.(I love that they are so honest though because when they tell me that my skin looks good, I know they are telling the truth!) The only times that they have ever complimented my skin is when I go to an Estee Lauder makeup counter and have someone match my skin with the perfect shade of makeup. I guarentee that if you go do that you will have great looking skin.





Also, buy some kind of moisterizer to apply before you put on your foundation because it will make your skin look great!
Some women are simply blessed with the right genetics for beautiful skin! Well, I like Ultima II that they sell at that makeup store - what do they call it? Alta or Ultra I don't remember. The key is to try out different colors and find the one that matches your natural skin tone the closest. The Ultima II Ultimate coverage makeup is great for perfecting the appearance of your complexion. But you have to be careful not to overdo it. They key is to skip Maybeline and the regular drug store cosmetic and go to a cosmetic store where they have people who can help you find the right product. Other than that - ask the girls who you think have flawless skin what they do, of course, unless they are complete snobs. The right makeup will cost money but the important thing is to get something that won't clog your pores and make things worse. Some makeup will create too much shine so it's important to include a powder with a foundation.
tinted moisturizer and a good bronzer.


try benefit ';YOU REBEL'; for the tinted moisturizer and physician's formula for a good priced bronzer.





but seriously...i swear by benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish