Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do you look Perfect for your school Pictures? Smile, outfit, makeup,everything?

I just dont want to have a dorky smile or have an outfit that makes me look fat. I have blonde hair and brown eyes. What color of clothing should I wear? And what color eyeshadow with it? And should I go with nude lipgloss? Just fill me in with your answers girls?!!!!How do you look Perfect for your school Pictures? Smile, outfit, makeup,everything?
I useually dont wear lipgloss when taking a pic cuz sometimes it turns out ugly, so just a pink lip color would do, and i usually dont do open mouth smile cuz sometimes close mouth smiles looks better and more mystieries lol and i dont know wat outfit would fit u unless i see a picHow do you look Perfect for your school Pictures? Smile, outfit, makeup,everything?
Just practice your smile in front of a mirror until you are comfortable with it.





As for makeup, I can't help you there. I tend to stay away from makeup.
Why shouldn't you just look like yourself? You aren't truly perfect, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish