Thursday, December 10, 2009

Perfect everyday makeup?

suggestions? something that i can wear for school, running errands, shopping, etc.


i have light brown complexion, dark brown eyes, black hair..


i'm 19, btwPerfect everyday makeup?
black eyeliner and mascara is all you needPerfect everyday makeup?
Maybe this will help you. Basically, I wear a very natural look that still looks flawless and pretty at the same time. So, here are the products I use and how I use them:





1. I make sure that my face is freshly exfoliated by using a gentle cleanser mixed with a teaspoon of sugar to remove dead skin cells. Weekly, I use an avocado %26amp; oatmeal mask to purge my pores. I use Freeman's Feeling Beautiful. You can get it at the drugstore for around $3. A clear face is the perfect and most important first step to your makeup regimen.





2. I moisturize and protect my skin from the sun using Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion. I only use a squirt, and wait around five minutes before applying my foundation.





3. I use a liquid foundation by Make Up For Ever called HD Invisible Cover. It is used on many models on television, and is nearly undetectable, not heavy, but delivers perfect coverage. It is the number one selling liquid foundation at Sephora, and is water based and noncomedogenic (does not clog pores or cause acne).





4. I finish my makeup with a dusting of translucent powder so that my foundation stays on longer and keeps oil/shine away. I take a big brush, and just cover my face in a thin layer. I use Make Up For Ever HD powder.





5. On my cheeks and forehead, I finish my faux ';flawless skin'; with a dusting of Sugar Tropic Tan bronzer %26amp; blush duo compact. I first use the bronzer on the apples of my cheeks and forehead, and then dust over my cheeks with the blush. This gives my fair skin a natural, sun kissed glow.





6. For the eyes, I use lots of mascara on the top lashes. I like Neutrogena Healthy Volume mascara and I use black. Leave the bottom lashes bare. I then finish the look with a dark brown eye pencil on my waterline (pink part inside of the bottom of your eye). I use Clinique's Quickliner in Dark Chocolate.





7. And finally, I finish my look with a quick swipe of Burt's Bees Original lip balm. Au natural and gorgeous!





You don't have to use the products that I mentioned to achieve a natural look, but follow the guidelines and you won't be sorry. Good luck!
i'm not sure where you are from and if they have the same product where you are but i'm a similar age and by the sounds of it have similar tones. i use maybelline wonder finish makeup. its not too heavy and good on your skin so you can wear it all day but it still gives a good coverage.
Hi,


I have light brown complexion, dark brown eyes and black hair too!! And i'm 21.





Curl your eye lashes with a curler. Apply 2 layers of mascara. Apply some blusher for a healthier complexion. Finally, apply a tint of lip gloss =) Mucho Gusto!
I would wear a neutral eyeshadow like MAC Shroom as an all over lid wash. It will help you look awake. Then apply mascara, liner the lower waterline and apply some lightly tinted lipgloss and you are good to go.





Hope that helps love!
mascara and pressed/loose powder is all i use..


%26amp;%26amp; sometimes a little blush and some lipgloss..











works every time.
Eyeliner and mascara and maybe some lip gloss. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish