Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How do you make the perfect base for makeup?

what are tips and techniques that you could use to make the perfect base%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;How do you make the perfect base for makeup?
A perfect base for makeup is a good clean face ......a good moisturizer ....concealer if you need it and a good primer, That ALL depends on your age. If you are in your teens some things I dont think you or your skin is ready for.





Best of Luck ~~~How do you make the perfect base for makeup?
For your whole face - Chanel makes a fabulous illuminator.


If its just for your eyeshadow and to keep it in place, any Hydrating Concealer will work perfectly. Dior has a great one!
i got to agree with the other answerer that Chanel Illuminator makes a good makeup base. i am an ardent fan!!!


It helps to bring glow to dull skin and make it a better canvas for putting on makeup.Makeup last longer and fresh for almost a day. It also minimize pores. Voila....!!!
I usually just put on lotion then while the lotion


is still wet I apply concealer on top of my eye


lids as a primer/base and it helps the eyeshadow


stick to my eyelids and not crease. For face I just


use a loose powder and dust it all over the face.





MAC has really good primers though.
I ALWAYS keep my usual face make up, then I will buy a much lighter one. I don't go tan in the winter...so...I will lighten my face make up a little. That is a really good tip for those girls with the orange masks.lol. oh, the best...besides chanel and dior..I mean...I can't even afford to say those names...lol...cover girl age radiance...I know...I'm 19, but take care of ur skin while you can. add a moisturizer 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish