Thursday, December 3, 2009

Help me find my perfect makeup?

I am 21 and have battled with acne my entire teenage life, i have battled it sort of speak but still breakout if i miss washing my face just once ...


I want to change my makeup cause i dont think i am wearing the right kind at all.


my skin has different tones in it and is darker under my eyes, i have somehow lost my glow i have always had and dont know why. it really bothers me, i think i look older then i am and should. can you please help me figure out what kind to wear.


i currently wear almay powder and conceler. i am willing to change to something more expensive to just have my skin look the same tone and smoother and get that glow back.


i know i can go to the bon ton or macys and have then help me but that is really a waste of my time cause they are just trying to sell their most expensive products.Help me find my perfect makeup?
Ive tried bare minerals its 60 dollars i don't like it that much. But i do like Loreal rare minerals i love it and its 12 dollars kept my skin clear got it at walmart.Help me find my perfect makeup?
If you want your ';glow'; back I would recommend trying BeneFit That Gal face primer. I find it really gives your skin a bit of a sheen but without the oiliness. It really provides a nice canvas for when you apply the rest of your makeup.


Drink lots of water, that will keep your skin smooth and glowing. Once a week try this: Dip a washcloth in hot water, and press it lightly to clean skin, repeat this 4 or 5 times. Then exfoliate and use a moisturizing mask.


Best of luck!
Bare Minerals does wonders. It is a super-fine powder from Sephora, but it is a foundation. It conceals better than any liquid concealer/powder combination I have ever used and it doesn't cake. Not to mention, it is so pure that you can even go to bed with it on and not worry, should something like that happen. You can get it at Macy's, I believe. It really evens up your skin tones, and it only takes a very, very small amount to do the job. I have darker tones under my eyes as well, and this is great. Even with inflammation I have seen it conceal very well. A small case is about $15 and a larger one is $25, but well worth it. I hope this helps :)
Go to superdrugs/boots and try on the try me's. Your sure to find the perfect one then.
I would definitely suggest using makeup that is lightweight if you breakout a lot. I am a big fan of Mac makeup. It's high quality and and has a very large variety. Here is a link to a veriety of different kinds! Hope it helps! http://www.viewpoints.com/Makeup
  • beaded necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish