Thursday, December 3, 2009

What would be my perfect makeup?

okay so I have a redish brown haircolor that turns to a firery red in the sun light and I have large blue eyes. My face is really really really fair. About a 5 on the number chart for makeup so very very very light. I want to no what kind of eye makeup and lip makeup would suit me best %26lt;33 thank you I will give out best answersWhat would be my perfect makeup?
icy pink, voilet ( lavendar), gold or silver. If you want to add a little ';oomph'; to your makeup, try a bright blue instead. I know, I know. You've always heard bad things about blue eyeshadow. However, these makeup tips for blue eyes include bright blue eyeshadow because it will make your eyes really stand out. Try it and see what you think. if u like my answer email me at mildredaddo@yahoo.com. :)What would be my perfect makeup?
A light brown base on your eye lids with a shimmery gold color lightly over it, mascara on your top lashes only. A little tan blush with a pale pink lip gloss. This would look great for your look. Hope I helped =]
There's this really great site where you can test makeup on yourself virtually. It looks really natural as well. All the makeup that is put on you are actually real makeup that you can get at the store. You just upload and full picture of your head with your hair pulled back or not. They want a picture pulled back incase you also want to add different hairstyles to your picture. It's really fun. The only thing is that sometimes the colors don't seem correct but they look great on you. You can find this cool free virtual makeover at www.taaz.com
Since you haven't mentioned your age, I'll assume you're somewhat young.





Since you have reddish hair, you would always look naturally beautiful, especially with your blue eyes, even when you're not wearing makeup. So your goal should be natural looking makeup, like ';just out of bed looking that good';, not ';spent an hour on my face';. With fair skin (like me), this is harder to achieve.





First you have to make sure your skin is in the best possible condition. This meaning taking care of any acne, sun damage, dryness or oiliness. With that said, a touch of concealer here and there wouldn't hurt, along with a little powder to help keep oilies away.





Then, eye makeup. You really want go go natural with the eyes, because blue eyes can easily look too made up. I know how everyone says you should wear coppery orangey eyeshadows to make your eyes stand out, but these colours also make your eyes look tired, or like you've just been crying(personal experience). Instead, go for a light bone or off-white colour for highlight (matte), a light neutral taupe colour for the lid (matte again, but maybe just a little ';pearlescent';) and a dark slate colour for eyeliner (definitely matte). I personally like eyeshadows used wet for eyeliner, a lot more natural looking than pencils and doesn't melt away easily. If you're looking for a more dramatic look, let's say for night time, you can use a charcoal colour for eyeliner and dark slate colour for the crease. This makes a wonderful and more subtle smokey eye than just blacks, and looks a lot more sophisticated. I would suggest brown mascara for day and blackish brown mascara for night.





Cheeks next. With your colouring, you would want to keep cheeks as subtle as possible, unless you're going makeup free and want just a touch of blush. Plums are pretty much mistake free because they're neither cool nor warm, so almost everyone can use them. Just make sure your blush is not shimmery, sparkly or glittery, just a matte colour. If you want a dewey look, mix it with your moisturiser to make it into a cream blush, just don't go for shimmer, nothing is more aging than shimmer (this goes for eyes and lips also).





Finally, lips. I assume you'd like to keep your eye makeup more dominant, so I suggest you go for a nude lipgloss. Not a light one, just about the shade of your natural lips, because too light and it would make you look washed out, too dark and it would make you look old. Again, no shimmer or glitter for day, maybe just a tiny bit of shimmer for night but still nothing overpowering.





Hope I helped, good luck :)
Any kinds of brown eyeshadow makes blue eyes pop, no matter what color hair or skin. Along with eyeliner (:


If you need make-up idea's you can always youtube it :D
I think Gold or brown on your eyes would look nice with your hair a peachy blusher and pale lips!





x
a really light, subtle pink or purple on the eyes, with a bold lip would look REALLY nice on you, trust me, i have the same hair and skin as you!! i sumtimes even add sparkles on me eyes with a little liner...hope i helped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish