Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How do I get the perfect makeup look?

I have Hazel eyes, and Blond hair with dirty blond highlights and light brown highlights. I have nice cheek bones and medium sized lips.. I usually use black for my eye lid then red and white and blend it.. it is pretty. but i want a different look. please help. im 19 and a cheerleader and we are having a girls get together and I want to look really goodHow do I get the perfect makeup look?
i have brown eyes, but i would assume this would look good with hazel eyes too. first i apply some white eyeshadow. then i get eyeshadow in a dark gray (not black or i find it contrasts too much with the white), and apply some on the ';outer corner'; of where i've applied white. then i use a THIN line of black eyeliner on the top lid and some black pencil liner on my waterline for the bottom. then i just put on some dark brown mascara and lipgloss.How do I get the perfect makeup look?
use pink or somethingg


or your school colorss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish