Thursday, December 3, 2009

I Need The Perfect Makeup Look!?

Tomorrow, our school is holding student council speeches and elections. I'm running for president, and want to wear makeup that is sophisticated and sexy but still very natural and pretty. I have blue-green eyes, brown hair, and light/medium skin. Any ideas? :)I Need The Perfect Makeup Look!?
a nice natural face is best. even out skin with some concealer and nix shine with a powder. try some blush or bronzer for a little colour on your cheeks.


for your eyes, apply some gold eye shadow all over your lid, and some brown eyeliner on your upper lashline. finish with some mascara.


instead of glopping on lip gloss, apply a pinky shade and blot.


good luck with the election!I Need The Perfect Makeup Look!?
You sound almost the same as me. so this should me easy. =]


If its for school, you definitely want something toned down, but makes you stand out.


Use a brown or charcoal black eyeliner on your top and bottom lash lines. Then use a rich chocolate brown color and apply that to your lids. then use a lighter brown on your creases and then a shimmery cream shadow under your brows. Then put about 2 coats of black or brown mascara on. It looks great with almost everyone.


For your face, use a light powder or a oil-free cream foundation, depending on your skin type. and finish it with a light pick gloss. Good luck=]
use some light foundation%26amp;concealer, and dab on some goldish tones over ur eyes for a defined look but not 2 much then blend in either grey ( for smokey eye) or pink ( for a cute look) and it turns out super pretty o and don't forget define a lash mascara for some volume! for your lips put on some mosturizing chapstick and then gloss it over with some peach gloss to make it look soft and sleek at the same time! u could try bronzer or blush but personally to me that doesn't come out natural.
go to my website and look at the classic look on the virtual makeover. Try to find colors to match those. I also have green eyes and my best look to make my eyes pop is lilac colors in the crease of eyelid, a pinkish on my brow bone and neutral on my lid. My website will also give you tips on green eyes.
http://youtube.com/user/panacea81


Im sure you'll find atleast one look in these video's.


She has some amazing natural looks.


Hope I helped (:
its school, you don't need to where makeup!
do u live in australia?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish