Thursday, December 10, 2009

Don't you just hate when in movies r programs a girl wakes up in the morning nd her makeup nd hair is perfect?

Yeh, that really annoys me to! And wen like they have been outside in the rain and they come in and their hair is perfectly straight and dry and stuff lolDon't you just hate when in movies r programs a girl wakes up in the morning nd her makeup nd hair is perfect?
Well I haven't really thought about it until now, but now that you mention it, I do realize that its annoying! Like no girl wakes up looking perfect, especially with the makeup. Even if they put on makeup the night before and wear it to bed (which is ew) and then it will still be gross when they wake up, even in reality shows! Its so annoying!





-EricaDon't you just hate when in movies r programs a girl wakes up in the morning nd her makeup nd hair is perfect?
Yes - and early morning kissing too. Only film where that was done right was ';America's sweethearts';.





Imagine how much everyone's self esteem would improve if, even just for one week, all of the shows were done with no make-up at all, and no special hair styling, etc, etc.
Totally, even the reality TV shows that do that anny me. So unrealistic! I know I def. do not look that good after sleeping through the night!
Omg, I know! i hate it too! I wish I had a professional makeup and hair artist! :P
Actually...I never really thought about it like that.... But yeah, it's unrealistic. lol.
Yes, it is so annoying no one looks like that in real life when they wake up!
Some people look really good in morning. I can barely see because my eyes are swollen shut. Hahaha!
YESS!
So what its; tv get the hell over it GOSHH
i know. they wake up and they do that stupid yawn with the arms and stuff.





who does that?





xx
haha, so true.
All my girls look like that. Jealous?
no, i laugh at it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish