Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is my perfect makeup shades?

I need help deciding what makeup shade is good for me.





I have medium brown eyes, honey/light blonde hair, medium pink lips, and palish mediumish skin. PLZ HELP ME!!What is my perfect makeup shades?
Ive heard purple eyeliner/mascara makes brown eyes pop.


but i have brown eyes and wear black mascara and brown eyeliner





eyeshadow-gold and bronze , as well as diffrent shades of pink (all of those look amazing with brown eyeliner)





lipgloss- id go for a light pink, or more of a nude color.





What is my perfect makeup shades?
ok so my mom sells makeup i get all my tips from her. ok so i think u have a choice. if u want to go natural: wear browns, or grays. for a more dramatic look, go for blues:navy to steely colors choose what makes u feel the best about urself.
light pinks and golds

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish