Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the lightest shade for Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Liquid Makeup?

I have very pale skin and was wondering which shade was the lightest for this product, because I was going to buy it. Thanks.


(Cream, Bisque, Buff, Vanilla, Bamboo, Camel)


I was thinking it is either cream or vanilla but I'm not sure which. I also heard someone say bisque before. I don't know :0


PLEASE HELP! You cant really tell by looking at the bottle.What is the lightest shade for Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Liquid Makeup?
I would go with Vanilla - you can try it on in the store by putting a little on your finger and then smoothing it around your neckline and check it out in the mirror.What is the lightest shade for Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Liquid Makeup?
Bisque is the lightest .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish