Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Perfect Makeup for Me?

well I have fair skin and mild acne and i need a makeup that is my skin tone color but doesn't make me look pale.





I hate mac makeup because its thick and is bad for your skin, it made my acne worse, so not that.The Perfect Makeup for Me?
Try clinique or neutrogena. Mac has actually been tested and its not bad. It just depends on how sensitive your skin is. But many people i know use clinique and neutrogena and it looks good on them.The Perfect Makeup for Me?
consider neutrogena, or go a department store and look at their makeup section... they can put makeup on you and you'll have a better idea what products work for you and which don't. it's free also
i use revlon bronzer...best stuff on earth! it covers everything and blends in perfectly with my skin color!





hope i helped and good luck (:
I usually end up beginning on sale and trying out several types. Do what fits your situation and I bet your instinct will be best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish