Thursday, December 3, 2009

I need help making my makeup perfect.?

Me and my husband are going on adate to the beach I need makeup tips that match my White dress!I need help making my makeup perfect.?
Yes go very vey neutral. It won't look like you are trying to look like you have make-up on but you will still be pretty.I need help making my makeup perfect.?
wear DARK makeup it will bring out your eyes
First start on a clean canvas, apply a tinted moisturizer all over your face , or you can mix a bit of your everyday face moisturizer w/foundation, then make sure your eyebrows are groomed, apply a coat of eyebrow gel to set them I like Benefit's Speed brow gel, next you can use a brown eyeliner to outline your eyes then apply a copper tone cream eyeshadow on your lids and under your eye I like Benefit's creaseless cream shadow in Busy Signal, it really doesn't crease! Next you can curl your eyelashes to make your eyes look bigger, or you can just jump to next step, apply a coat of your fave mascara, Next if you want to go with a nude lip then you would apply blush on the apples of your cheeks in a circular motion maybe a shade darker than your complexion, if you'd like a pinkish lip make it sheer and apply a sheer pink blush in the same manner explained earlier. And walla you will look amazing yet effortless.
u can wear dark lipstick (red) and put your hair up in curls.





good luck
go very neutral on the make up and light around the eyes.. maybe do like a shimering but not so much light brown... with a copper tone blush... that will make you look radiant...n the lips do a plum color from Lorreal...
I agree with Nancy P. but be careful to wear good colors - I mean, if you are kindof wintery colored, like me, you wouldn't look too good in most earthtones. Also it seems almost everyone agrees that you should wear dark lipstick - but you may not look good in dark lipstick. Or maybe you look unfortunate in lipstick too light. My aunt looks like a lipless zombie if she goes to pale on the gloss - but if I wear it too dark, my face looks like the world's fattest creampuff!


I do agree, though, that you should go natural, keep your foundation to a minimum, and shatever you do, don't paint your face white to *match* the dress! :D
i say you should use a light blue eyeshadow, some masscarra, and eyeliner, maybe a powder foundation if you have oily skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish