Tuesday, June 22, 2010

If Obambo dyed his hair blond and put on a little light makeup wouldn't he be a perfect Hillery clown?

Opps clone!If Obambo dyed his hair blond and put on a little light makeup wouldn't he be a perfect Hillery clown?
LOL then he'd not only look like Hillary but he'd be further Left!If Obambo dyed his hair blond and put on a little light makeup wouldn't he be a perfect Hillery clown?
Your welcome and Thank you Olivia! It's just so amazing and yes better then reading the cartoons! The way people will consider words and ignore what matters.


Oh well, I ';hope'; they like the ';change'; (from reality) Report Abuse

This is the type of question I expect in the politics category. Granted you're entitled to your opinion but if you want to get some really lame answers, post it in Politics.


And no, I don't believe he is a clown, I mean clone. I'm looking forward to a change which is desperately needed in the US.
This is not a clever question.


This is a ridiculous and mean-spirited racist rant.


You think your ';Obambo'; epithet doesn't give you away?


Shame on you,small person.





ADD: Really? Then explain your use of ';Obambo';


Your lame attempt to CYA has made you sound even more hypocritical and sad.


You pulled the race card,you poor woman.
Well, I am sure that during the years Hillary Clinton has gone into the sun to try and get herself a tan, like millions of other Americans now lying in the sun. Brown must mean good looks to millions, and I see Obama and his whole family,. as a beautiful, handsome representative of what being beautiful is all about. How many reading this have gone sunbathing to give themselves a tan. Why?
This is a disturbing question because of it's racist undertones. If you are trying to make a point by asking a question, try asking it in a respectful manner.
No, because then, he'd have to salute the flag.








**Maw Maw....No need to bawl Olivia out, as she's entitled to her opinions just as you're entitled to hers. Can't we agree to disagree here?
Shame on you.I know for a fact that Hillary would have made a better president than him.He goes with the flow.Not a real leader.look at his pastor..he was fed by a pastor without American loyalty......
I think it is spelled Obama and I do hope you did not mean to offend all of those who took it as racist. That is why I do not talk politics, ever.
And if Magilla Gorilla put on a coat and tie with a little flag pin on the lapel, wouldn't he make a perfect George clone?
It's obama not obambo
No I don't think so. I think he has some wonderful ideas if he can get them passed when he becomes Preident. i also think his health care is better then Hilary's
ain't much differance a liberal is a liberal. I wonder did you mean clown or clone?
I like him as Curious George better.
He is already a clown
Not really.
Good one, love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…
Yes yes why didn't I think of that, you are so clever


but I did like her husband Bill.
Teehee. Sure why not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish