Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is there any makeup that will give me perfect skin?

I have large pores and my skin is red, but I'm not that ugly I just have bad skin. Is there any perfect makeup I can buy at a drugstore to give me flawless skin without looking like a mask? ThanksIs there any makeup that will give me perfect skin?
i would go to a dermatologist and heal your skin, make it healthy first! i heard good things about proavtivIs there any makeup that will give me perfect skin?
Revlon has really great foundations, you should definitely check it out. If you're having problems with makeup looking too much like a mask, the coverage is too heavy. You can make it a bit sheerer with moisturizer and that'll also give you a nice dewy look. Good luck!
After you clean your face try using cold water to help close up your pores. A dermatologist may be able to help you with this if that doesn't work. A light makeup will always help to tone down the red skin and large pores. I would use liquid.
have you gone to a skin doctor and tried to get your skin fixed the idk way you should?


make up is for enhancing beauty


not for making you beautiful.


lol sorry but really? maybe you have a problem you can get a skin medication to fix
many girl can tell u they perfect product ....


but i think others people others skin,sense,mybe u hv a pic for us to help u chioce some product to more keep close to u ......


: )
First of all, you should try to heal your bad skin not just cover it!
You should use the natural make up kind
NO! GAWD MAKE UP KILLS YOUR SKIN AND ITS NOT GONNA BE PERFECT SMALL CHILD FROM PLUTO THE EX PLANET WHO ALSO LIVES IN A SHOEBOX ON THE CURB BUT A GARBAGE DOG CAME AND TOOOK YOU BOX AND YOU CRYED FOR A MONTH BUT THEN YOU FOUND OUT THERES NO GARBAGE MEN ON PLUTO AND YOU TURNED AROUND AND YOUR BOX WAS RITE THERE DRINKING KOOL AID

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish