Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Perfect makeup?

Im a teen but i want some really good makeup like eyeliners and face powder.... any makeup! If you've seen john tucker must die... i like how kate and beth do their eyes! does anyone have any good tips/ tricks/ makeup products to finding the perfect look! thank u so much.. any makeup info you have! xoxoPerfect makeup?
wow.. so here is a list of my top faves in each category.





Eyeshadow: MAC in honeylust (a shimmery light gold) and Victorias Secret in Between the Sheets (a smokey shimmery brown)





Eyeliner: MAC liquid liner in any color, very easy to use and great for drama





All-day lipwear: Estee Lauder in almost any color, they have the only ones that show up true to the color shown in the bottle





Lipgloss: Any Victorias Secret beauty rush flavor is fun and not very expensive. For one that lasts a little longer MAC has great ones too.





Blush: Loreal True Match from WalMart, even helps you pick your color by your skin tone... or for even more brightness, yes sorry, MAC (one of the makeup artists should help you find a good one)





Foundation: Inexpensive but good: Almay for Oily skin, found at Walmart


My favorite: Estee Lauder, they have a great weightless one and the best all day foundation i've ever used (last through sweat and tears and rain!)- all day wear is the name





Powder: Covergirl oil free, so it wont clog pores





Mascara: Inexpensive but good: Maybelline lash stylist


More expensive: Estee Lauder mascara





Daily Regime:


1. Apply oil free moisturizer


2. Apply foundation


3. Cover eyelid with Honeylust (light shimmery goldish color)


4. Dust eyes from middle towards outer edges with other color of choosing (anywhere from red to green to brown to black for me) normally a shimmery metallic brown for me


5. Line eyes with brown liner for natural look (only top lash line), and black for a night out on the town (add to bottom lash line for even more drama)


6. Add blush to apples of cheeks and brush upwards towards the ears


7. Put on mascara


8. Pick a lip gloss





YOU ARE SET!





oh sorry ps


you can get any MAC and Estee Lauder at a department store like dillardsPerfect makeup?
This is how I do my make up...





This is my casual look... Basically what they where.





1. I curl my eye lashes [[ My favorite to work on ]]


Sometimes I heat them up with a blow dryer.


If you think your doomed with it the curler just probably sucks.


I use Revlon one. You can find it at walmart,


[[ Metal ones work best]]





2. Then I apply Mascara, Usually the eye lashes fall so I use a little brush you can find that you just to brush your eye brows and brush the eye lashes up. Then apply more mascara and repeate this step till your disire.





3. Then I put on eye liner on top and bottom of eye lashes.


Sometimes when I want it really dark and nice I apply black eye shadow after but make sure you clean the inside so when you bring your lid down it doens get in your eyes.





4. Then comes my cover up, I usally dont appy a lot and if I want sometimes I apply blush.





5. If I want to apply eye shadow I usually dont I apply it to what Im wearing.





I sometimes change up what I wear.


Sometimes I dont where eyeliner, Sometimes I dont where cover up, Sometimes I dont wear blush.


Just put what you feel like puttingg.





**************************************鈥?br>

Remember practice makes pefect [[ at least close ]]


I usally do my make up then rinse it of and try it again.


I praticee. The first time it may not look good as usual but you'll get better at it.





I recommend MAC make up.
It's really not about the make-up brand as much as it's about the technique.You need somebody to personally teach you how to apply make-up the way you want it to look...';perfect';as you say...which can't be done over the internet.
theres a community im obsessed with on livejournal. they have tips and tutorials on EVERY type of makeup you could possibly want to do. the girls there are AMAZING.





http://www.community.livejournal.com/smo鈥?/a>
Go to a MAC counter..ask for a make-over..


someone there will hook you up with some hot looks %26amp; awesome make-up..%26amp; price is affordable and worth it for the quality..you'll fall in love





go to MACCOSMETICS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish